Digital solvent heat transfer
Indirect printing method. This technique is characterized by very good detail reproduction, perfect surface smoothness, enables printing of very small elements (in some cases it is necessary to use outline in the color of the material) and offers the possibility of printing an infinite number of colors , while maintaining accurate colors and tonal transitions, even while maintaining high resolution that perfectly reflects the depth of color.
With digital transfer, you can place applications in any location, even difficult to reach. The created transfers can be saved long before they are transferred to the material. We recommend using special presses, but the prints can also be applied with normal irons. Transfers can be saved long before they are transferred to the fabric. Another advantage is the fast order processing.
This is an ideal solution for short runs, for logos with small surfaces. The low production costs and the lack of preparation costs make this technology suitable for branding several T-shirts or softshells.
Clothes with digital printing should be washed inside out at 40 °C. Avoid ironing immediately after application. Ironing on the left side of the fabric is permitted.
This transfer retains its original appearance even after prolonged use.
We divide the digital transfer into:
- Standard digital transfer is a technique used with a large format printer. The graphics are digitally printed on an adhesive surface. At the end of the process, each application is cut out and then applied to a specific surface. It is used on the following substrates:
- Cotton-polyester blend.
- Digital heat transfer with blocker is a technology identical to the standard, in which an additional layer is used to prevent the so-called carbon blocker, that inhibits the process of re-pigmentation. This treatment ensures that the print is not discolored. It is used on the following substrates:
- lycra / spandex;
- cotton-polyester blend;
- Digital clear heat transfer is a standard transfer that is printed on a special transparent film that is designed for a white surface. It is used on practically all types of substrates:
- cotton-polyester blends etc.
- the thinnest recommended element must not be less than 2 mm;
- vector file or bitmap (suitable resolution);
- CMYK colors;
The following information is required for pricing:
- size and colors of the logo;
- color and type of surface.
|| Peel off
|130°C / 266°F
||10-12 seconds (depending on the thickness of the substrate)
||medium (2 bar)