Plastisol heat transfer
Plastisol heat transfer
Perfect solution for supplementing direct printing. This technology is characterized by perfect coverage, high quality, durability, surface smoothness and flexibility, perfectly reproduces details and enables the printing of very small elements (even 4 dots). The logo contains a white underprint (if the logo does not contain white, this color is counted as an additional color).
The logo contains a white underprint (if the logo does not contain white, this color is counted as an additional color). A logo with small elements requires the use of a transparent base, which is counted as an additional color. The possibility of using a blocker layer on substrates with a tendency to migrate the dye to inhibit the resublimation process, i. H. re-pigmentation. Recommended for the polyester base.
With plastisol heat transfer you can display up to 10 Pantone colors in one print. Selected colors are printed from the "Coated" pallet system. This technique is used to mark T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, sportswear, work clothes and other equipment (e.g. beach balls). This process is carried out similarly to screen printing, with the difference that the print is transferred to the carrier. Due to the heat transfer, you can place the application anywhere, even difficult to reach. The created transfers can be saved long before they are transferred to clothing. Although the use of special pressesis recommended, the prints can also be applied with a normal iron. Depending on the adhesive, the prints can be applied to various substrates. An additional advantage is the fast order processing process.
The plastisol transfer is sold per picture and offered at a price, not on sheets. The sheet size is the B3 format with the dimensions 500 mm x 350 mm. The printable area is 480 mm x 320 mm.
We divide the plastisol heat transfer into:
- Plastisol screen printing transfer (standard) is done using plastisol inks, i.e. H. Those made according to the latest trends in ecology and health. These colors do not contain PVC, formaldehyde and phthalates. The transfer of plastisol screen printing also enables printing to be carried out on difficult substrates. For this purpose, a special adhesive is used, which enables application at a temperature of 130 °C. Thanks to this treatment, the material is not damaged by high temperatures. This transfer is used on the following substrates:
- cotton-polyester blend;
- Wigofil (non woven);
- Plastisol screen printing transfer with blocker is a technique that is performed using an additional blocker layer. The method is applied to substrates that tend to migrate the dye to complete the process of resublimation, i. H. To inhibit re-pigmentation. Recommended for polyester or softshell substrates.
- Elastic plastisol transfer which is identical to the standard, except that it is provided with a special polyurethane adhesive, which gives us a sensitive elasticity and smoothness of the print. It is used for sweatshirts, T-shirts with a small addition of spandex, etc., which are not suitable for difficult substrates made of nylon, jute, etc. (difficulties in use may occur).
- Flexible plastisol screen printing transfer - soft is a mode of transfer intended for application to stretch materials using a suitable printed adhesive. Thanks to this technique, prints keep their original shape (e.g. they do not tear, do not stretch). This transmission is used in products with the addition of elastic fibers:
- Plastisol screen printing transfer sports is a combination of a flexible transfer with a blocker, which is mainly used in sportswear (softshell, soccer jerseys, breathable, tracksuits ...).
- the thinnest recommended element must not be less than 0.2 mm;
- the recommended graphic notch must not be less than 0.5 mm;
- vector file no bitmap;
- PANTONE colors;
The following information is required for pricing:
- size and colors of the logo;
- circulation (the minimum profitable circulation is 50);
- color and type of surface;
|150°C – 160°C / 302 – 320°F||10-12 seconds (depending on the thickness of the substrate)||light / medium (2 bar)||cold|
Send link to email